domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2015

BOTTLE CAPS

One of the best materials I´ve ever found are bottle caps. They are consistent, have different colours and sizes and you can recycle them.

One of the activities I use them for, is for word construction.

I have seven trays with seven different colours of bottle caps, one for each group of jolly phonics.  (because it is easier for me and my pupils to tidy up).
And on each cap there is a sound. You have to keep in mind that you will need more than one "s" for example to play. I have six or more caps of each sound.

For example the first group has a light blue, the second is white, the third is yellow,...

Here there is an activity of word construction about the means of transport.  I showed them the pictures: van, bus, car, train and taxi. And with help they have to figure out how to write the word.


      

Later we play a word recognition game, and they need to find the letters to "copy" the word.

  


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario