viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

DRAMA WORDS

Today we´ve played to a funny game: guessing words.

First of all I write a word in a small whiteboard that my pupils can´t see.
Then I do the gesture of each sound (withouth the noise), and they have to say it aloud.
When I finish the dramatization they have to put together all the sounds and guess what word is it.
Once they know how to play, I write the word and a boy or girl do the gestures.

I am going to show you an example:

The word is "song":

These are the gestures of each sound

 And here is my pupil doing all the gestures
 S (Waving the hand like a snake)

O (Turning a switch on and off)


NG (Pretending to be a weightlifter)

The rest of the group have to guess the word.


In the last part we guess the word and move like the animal. 


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario